Friday 6 January 2012

October 2011

This month started with the Scottish Open open - plus a big change at the end of the month.

2nd Oct - 55th of 74 with 1lb - 3oz on the Main Loch - Paste again failed for me
5th Oct - 3rd of 3 with 4lb - 2oz on the Woodside - then had 35lb+ in 2 hours on the Island
9th Oct - 19th of 22 with 1lb flat on the Island - Lack of pole really showed up in this one!
12th Oct - 9th of 15 with 7lb - 8oz on the Island - decision made - get me a pole!

I managed to source a MAP Definition from the guy I bought my seatbox from - so time to start learning!

19th Oct - 7th of 11 with 5lb - 3oz on the Island - Lost loads of fish - but can see this will work
29th Oct - 6th of 8 with 1lb - 11oz on the Woodside - B Division Match 1 - First frost!

So I did it - And I now have no excuses - I have a pole and just need to learn how to use it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment